ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax - no record of employment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hayya786

Tax - no record of employment

Post by hayya786 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Dear All I am intending to apply for my ILR next year but After reading the threads on immigration boards, I have requested for my SA 302, and i found that my all taxes are upto date just one tax is missing which was from my employer in 2010. I found that there is no such record of my employment in Inland Revenue of my employment, i worked with a ltd company as an employee but they did not file my return or registered me on Paye on Inland Revenue Register plus they have been liquidated in 2011. But i have my pay slips and it clearly states the tax deduction on them plus i have got p60 from them and the money came from there company account it shows/reflect in my bank statement from their company account, am so confused and scared what should i do please any help guys let me know? What I can do about it?

Anees39
Newly Registered

Re: deception under section 322(2)

Post by Anees39 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:40 am

HAYYA786
ANY update to what has happened to your problem as i do have the same issue?