ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for the BRP card for almost 4 weeks now

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mossbros
Newly Registered

Waiting for the BRP card for almost 4 weeks now

Post by mossbros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I've done my successful ILR application on 15th June and I still did not receive the BRP card yet.
I've sent the email to BRP management team several time, but no response. :cry:
Any idea what shall I do next??

mossbros
Newly Registered

Re: Waiting for the BRP card for almost 4 weeks now

Post by mossbros » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Today I received response from BRP team and they are saying they did not received any request to print my BRP card from HO and asked me to contact croydon office.
Croydon center has no clue about this either. So I am stuck basically and don't know what to do really.
Any kind of suggestion would be appreciate here.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:18 pm

mossbros wrote:Today I received response from BRP team and they are saying they did not received any request to print my BRP card from HO and asked me to contact croydon office.
Croydon center has no clue about this either. So I am stuck basically and don't know what to do really.
Any kind of suggestion would be appreciate here.
The fastest way to sort this out is to visit croydon office along with the approval letter If you live nearby croydon.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

longhorn

Post by longhorn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:10 pm

mossbros wrote:Hi Guys,

I've done my successful ILR application on 15th June and I still did not receive the BRP card yet.
I've sent the email to BRP management team several time, but no response. :cry:
Any idea what shall I do next??
Have you tried this ?
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived

zxof
Newly Registered

Post by zxof » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:47 pm

mossbros, have you received yours?
I am on the similar boat, my approval letter date is 16th June and I submitted the "not received BRP card" report on 1st July, still nothing so far.

MyBRP
Newly Registered

Post by MyBRP » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi,

I am also in the similar boat, my approval letter date is 17th June and I submitted the "not received BRP card" report on 1st July, still nothing so far. Is this normal to take this much time for BRP?

zxof
Newly Registered

Post by zxof » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:31 am

Update:

Still no BRP for me. I reported on home office BRP website thing on 1st July, just received a reply today 14th July, they said it's already delivered on 12 July (on this date my wife received her BRP for dependant extension but not me!)

To summarise:
my ILR approved (16 June 2016) - NO BRP yet
my wife (dependant extension, approval date 29 June 2016) - BRP received 12 July.

So I am quite upset and frustrated at the moment, I can understand mistakes happen but it's very very very difficult to get in touch with them...

MyBRP
Newly Registered

Post by MyBRP » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Update,

Today received email from BRP delivery team, "this is not a delivery issue as the production of the BRP has been delayed due to a technical issue. This enquiry has been passed on to the appropriate team, who are aware of the issue and who will contact you in due course". no time lines mentioned...

anybody with similar experience? How long it may take? we have plans for travel in another 2 weeks. Frustrated, annoyed...not happy with the service at all...

don't know whom to ask next? any help please.

mm897
Newly Registered

Post by mm897 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello MyBRP,

Any further updates on your BRP? Have you received it yet?

I'm on the same boat. My ILR application was approved on 4th July at Cardiff PEO and I still await receiving my BRP. I've already reported using the online reporting tool 5 days ago but no reply yet.

Please let have your thoughts on this.