ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestions On Business Plan and Investment funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ruchilionwave
Newly Registered

Suggestions On Business Plan and Investment funds

Post by ruchilionwave » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:56 am

Hi Friends.

I am going to apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in the first week of August from India .I have a well maintained existing business in India, and I want to expand my Business in UK. I already have existing Clients in UK whom I serve from my Indian company.

I have maintenance funds for myself, and my 3 dependents already in my Indian personal account from last 6 months .
I am transferring GBP 200k today from My Business Account in India to my personal account .(Investment funds).

I need some suggestions for all the members here for the successful approval of my application.
1. Will transferring investment funds just before 1 month not affect my application?
2. Can anybody provide me a sample letter from Bank which I need to attach with my Bank statements in my application PaCK.
3. Can you suggest all the possible mistakes which lead to a rejection?
4. Would you please suggest all the important points that need to be incorporated in the business plan for a perfect application.
5. How much time does the application takes to get through if everything is perfect.
6. What other supporting documents can I add with the application.

Any help will be appreciated and I will be thankful.
Regards
Ruchi