ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 University admissions

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M123
Newly Registered

Tier 4 University admissions

Post by M123 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Hello
I came in to uk 2009 on student visa expiring on 2011.
I have applied for extention getting admission in one of the college and after almost a year home office refused my application basis of false documents submission.(college cas letter).
I have for the appeal in first tier tribunal on deception case that I personally got admission from college with all the proofs and how HO have refused my application is not according to the law...won the appeal and got 60 days of time to apply for new institution.
Now, again when I have submitted a fresh application with new sponsor, after a year later again they refused me on same ground of my last case.
Again, have appealed the HO decision and first tier tribunal given direction to them to grant me 60 days of approved visa with BRP. And not to make any further refusal on the same basis which was already proven with all supporting documents in court front of HO representative.
I have got the BRP with 60 days of visa in few weeks.

I have again submitted new fresh application with new sponsor and after attending college for 4 months while my application was still yet not decided sponsor licence was revoked.
I have contacted the home office about my application and they did not give me proper assistance what is the status of my application within 2 weeks they refused my application basis of that we have issued 60 days of letter becuase you did not submit new CAS within time given.But I have never received any 60 days letter to my home address and which they never even mentioned me when I spoke to their represtative while asking for my application status.
I again went to appeal their decision and I have proven them with all the tries I have made to ask them for certain documents which I will be in need of to get new sponsor.
Court has now given the decision in my favour and directed them them to make lawful decision.

All These year I have just wasted so much money and time of almost 5 years have been in very uncertain past.

I would just wants ask Will it be possible for me to get UNIVERSTIY ADDMISSION having this past records.

jibon

Re: Tier 4 University admissions

Post by jibon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Dear M123,
In reality you are victim. It's really impossible to get university admission basis of your current circumstance.

But I will encourage to keep trying with as much as university to get admission.