ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Called me Today !

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Home Office Called me Today !

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi all,

Message to admin, please do not move this post to my other ones i want this separate

applied for spouse visa, my wifes in pakistan im here in the UK. submitted around 30 march, she went to her appointment blah blah blah...

after 90 days i had no update, so told my solicitor to chase this up for me. someone from thew home office called me, regarding my 2nd job they also contacted my employer, they said cos i didnt provide an employment letter for my 2nd job ( i did but it was made by his accountant and they wanted it from my employer). they asked when i got married and her DOB and where i work what i do at work, time, location and just asking about my work really.

so now i wanted to ask what will happen next has any one had any experiences like this, thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Home Office Called me Today !

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Tat-mi-eye wrote:Hi all,

Message to admin, please do not move this post to my other ones i want this separate

applied for spouse visa, my wifes in pakistan im here in the UK. submitted around 30 march, she went to her appointment blah blah blah...

after 90 days i had no update, so told my solicitor to chase this up for me. someone from thew home office called me, regarding my 2nd job they also contacted my employer, they said cos i didnt provide an employment letter for my 2nd job ( i did but it was made by his accountant and they wanted it from my employer). they asked when i got married and her DOB and where i work what i do at work, time, location and just asking about my work really.

so now i wanted to ask what will happen next has any one had any experiences like this, thanks
Why are you so anxious to start another thread with the same question when you are already receiving advice here: :?:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1336214
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:52 pm

how do i delete my old posts i want to start a new one cos no one replys on old ones anyways how do i delete my posts
Casa wrote:
Tat-mi-eye wrote:Hi all,

Why are you so anxious to start another thread with the same question when you are already receiving advice here: :?:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1336214

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Posts are never deleted from the forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:37 pm

why not i want to delete it who is admin i will ask them
Casa wrote:Posts are never deleted from the forum.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:39 pm

John. But you'll get the same response. Moderators follow the forum Terms & Conditions, set by the Board administrator = John.
(Casa, not CR001)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Ref Board rules - which all members are obliged to read on joining the ImmigrationBoards family:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... 99657.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:04 am

Which number you got called from? I think they called you because of this evidential flexibility policy i.e they needed more proof for your second job before making decision . If they are satisfied with your telephonic interviews and you gave correct answers then your spouse might get settlement Visa..stay positive :)