ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

knucks

ILR queries

Post by knucks » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Dear Seniors,

I have a couple of queries in relation to my case, please see below the overview, I would really appreciate if you guys can assist me.

Current immigration status:

My ilr on 10 years route is due next month, I will hopefully be varying from Tier 1 Ent to Set LR through PEO as my current application is already pending with ukvi along with my dependents.

1. Pls confirm if it's ok to file Flr M only for my wife & not file any application for my son as I am intending to file his citizenship application once I receive my Ilr.

2. I don't have the right to work so I will be showing last 6 months savings of £62,500 (One dependent) Please confirm if it's ok ? Also advise what happens if we show both i.e salaried income & shortfall from savings, do they ignore the first £16000 ?

3. Please confirm the English language test for wife, I understand it's A1 ?

4. My understanding is if we vary the application then our previous application automatically withdraws. In that case how can I request HO to hold my dependants application if the main applicant is varying his application.

Also, Is it possible that If I vary my application to Set(LR) and vary my dependant application to FLR(M) at same time in August their are chances that they reject my dependant's application as I am not settled person during the process time.

Regards

knucks

ILR Questions / Clarification

Post by knucks » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:48 am

Anyone please ?