ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TDS receipt as proof?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kedar121
Newly Registered

TDS receipt as proof?

Post by kedar121 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 pm

• a document generated by an employer for the purposes of an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid in a tax year (eg Psix0 in the UK);
• a document generated by an individual/business/company for the purposes of an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid/to be paid in a tax year that has been 'approved/registered/stamped' by the tax authority
these are excerpts from the caseworker guidance notes...my question is as my variable pay is not given to me under the head "salary", can i show proof that tax has been deducted at source"TDS" for my variable pay. and claim that amount too? as variable pay constitutes 20% of my gross salary, but as i said does not come under the heading salary. and the caseworker guidelines also say"Caseworkers should discard any allowances paid that are not declared on the wage slip.
can anyone let me know if i can include my variable pay in my past earnings section..if i back it up with proof of "TDS"?..thank u