ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (10year route) inquiry and Tier 1 Ent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chirokang
Newly Registered

ILR (10year route) inquiry and Tier 1 Ent

Post by chirokang » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi Could you give me your valuable opinion and advice please.

I am eligeble to apply for ILR through 1o year uk regidency route from the end of July but am a bit worried about the refusal.

My UK visa histroy is:

Student visa: 5years
PSW visa: 2years
Tier1 Ent visa (my current visa): 3years, it expires in OCT 2016 and I have not applied for the extension yet.

As we all know that home office is getting more strict and strict about visa approval so my worries are:

With my current Tier 1 Ent visa, I am supposed to invest £50000 and employ a certain number of people for the extension, unfortunately which I have not completed because of my business circumstance.Yes I understand I am not able to apply for Tier 1 visa extension. But Would it be e a problem for my ILR visa application on the basis of 10 year UK residency.

Thank you so much for your help as always.

chirokang
Newly Registered

Extension: job creation, investment requirements

Post by chirokang » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi everyone,
For the ILR visa application on 10 years basis, if the applicant's current stay is tier 1 entrepreneur visa then they still have to fulfil all the criteria for the extension such as 2 full employments and the investment?

noajthan

Re: Extension: job creation, investment requirements

Post by noajthan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:44 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to own thread (this one).

No need for multiple posts.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Abc499

Re: ILR (10year route) inquiry and Tier 1 Ent

Post by Abc499 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:41 pm

No one will be able to tell you that there will not be any problem when you apply to settle via 10Y LR.

In general we think that if we stay 10Y with valid visa... that is all! But need to remember that you must kept the residency to the terms of your UK visa also throughout the period, this is also mandatory to be eligible on LR.

So no one knows how far your caseworker will go, but you should be ready to face any issue where you might have to demonstrate you last leave activity. because of your business situation you have not manage to fulfill the terms and pre-planned not to fulfill it as 10Y completing make difference.

If not require then on LR application you may not need to send the details, but never think that you will not be asked or they definitely will ignore previous visa terms.

chirokang
Newly Registered

Post by chirokang » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Abc499 wrote:No one will be able to tell you that there will not be any problem when you apply to settle via 10Y LR.

In general we think that if we stay 10Y with valid visa... that is all! But need to remember that you must kept the residency to the terms of your UK visa also throughout the period, this is also mandatory to be eligible on LR.

So no one knows how far your caseworker will go, but you should be ready to face any issue where you might have to demonstrate you last leave activity. because of your business situation you have not manage to fulfill the terms and pre-planned not to fulfill it as 10Y completing make difference.

If not require then on LR application you may not need to send the details, but never think that you will not be asked or they definitely will ignore previous visa terms.
Hi Abc499

Thank you so much for your information, much appreciated!

lalo
Newly Registered

Post by lalo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:05 pm

@ chirokang

when you will apply for your ILR....