ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on interview

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anndeep

Queries on interview

Post by Anndeep » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 am

I have submitted my passport application today through Post Office Check and Send.

I was told I may not be interviewed - is that correct?

If interviewed - would it be in your own town/city or nearest Home Office?

Thanks

marksha
Newly Registered

Re: Queries on interview

Post by marksha » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 pm

In case if you receive a letter for Interview, you could phone them up and get the latest appointment.

Passport offices are located all most all the major cities/small towns as well.

To get an appointment for Passport interview is very easy task and Good luck

Kind Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm

You will be interviewed before the passport is issued, but this will be held locally to you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:16 am

Actually you can choose where to have your passport interview, it doesn't have to be your local office.

When I had mine (I managed to get an appointment next day), they told me that people were coming from all over the country as the Plymouth office was the only one which wasn't fully booked for ages.