ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement/wage help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skullman
Newly Registered

Bank statement/wage help

Post by skullman » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi all. I'm about to submit an FLR(M) application on behalf of my Wife, and we've booked a premium appointment for the 18th.

I'm sponsoring her and I'm providing the 6 months of statements/wage slips. I usually get paid on the last friday of each month, but sometimes it goes in late and doesn't show up until early the following month (e.g statement shows no wage going in 1 month and then 2 wages the next).

This happened for 3 of my last 6 statements (Jan,Apr & Jun) - Basically this results in my last 6 statements showing only 5 wages going in. Could this be a problem? Hope this makes sense!

Cheers

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Bank statement/wage help

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Whats your pay date? What method your employer use to pay you? Bank statements should reflect same 6 months income which you are showing on 6 months payslips and payment date is normally written on payslips and it just take few days to get salary into bank accounts so dont know why you are getting the delay of month

skullman
Newly Registered

Post by skullman » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:00 pm

My boss is self employed. I'm paid last friday of every month via a normal bank transfer. Like I said Usually it clears on that day but sometimes it takes a few days which can mean it shows up on the next months statement. The last statement I'll be providing (June) shows no wage going in because it went in on the 4th July. I'll just have to explain it in a covering letter or get a print out of the transaction.

arunsk
United Kingdom

Post by arunsk » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Printouts may not be accepted on their own, best to get them authenticated with the bank.
As per guidance payslips and matching statements showing those payments are required.
Your bank statements are from 1st to end of that month? It is possible to change the statement generation date. I would've changed statement generation date to eg 5th of each month so that I receive latest statement with June salary details. You can explain in the cover letter but IMHO I think it is risky.