ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 form - Utility Bills

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ireland_clover
Newly Registered

EU1 form - Utility Bills

Post by Ireland_clover » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Hey guys

I'm new here :)

I have searched this website and still cannot find an answer to my question -

I'm about to submit my EU1 form and on the document checklist under "proof of Residence" it asks for
1) proof of tenancy - I have from landlord
2)PRTB registration - I have from landlord
3)Utility bills
My question is about the utility bills requirement - I live in a building which has 3 studio apartments and we all pay the same rent every month etc but when it comes to the utility bills ( we only pay for electric & Broadband), we get a bill from the landlord which is in the landlords name and we split the bill 3 ways and give the money to landlord.
I was planning to just write a cover letter when i send the application to explain the situation. Does anyone have any experience with this? or can advise otherwise? I'm just trying to minimize things that can be set as a refusal.
Very much appreciated
:)

noajthan

Re: EU1 form - Utility Bills

Post by noajthan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Ireland_clover wrote:Hey guys

I'm new here :)

My question is about the utility bills requirement - I live in a building which has 3 studio apartments and we all pay the same rent every month etc but when it comes to the utility bills ( we only pay for electric & Broadband), we get a bill from the landlord which is in the landlords name and we split the bill 3 ways and give the money to landlord.
I was planning to just write a cover letter when i send the application to explain the situation. Does anyone have any experience with this? or can advise otherwise? I'm just trying to minimize things that can be set as a refusal.
Very much appreciated
:)
Welcome.

Sounds like a sensible approach in the circumstances.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:40 am

i did have same issue but instead of writing a cover letter i did order broadband line on my and wifes names
cheers
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

Sedanday

Post by Sedanday » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:38 pm

I remember going through the posts and someone said getting a note from your landlord on the bill or attached to the bill (a copy of it) should be okay

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:49 am

Letter from landlord and copy of bill in landlords name is accepted