ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Problem

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

longlands
Newly Registered

Immigration Problem

Post by longlands » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:05 pm

Hi
I am new in this site.I found this web site very useful so i am writing my problem here which i am facing now.
I went to uk in 2001 i traveld on my own pasport but the visa on my pasport was not orognal it was fake visa.i lived in uk tilll 2007 and then after i came back 2 month before on travel document which was also fake but it was my luck that no body stoped me on heathrow airport.
After return home i changed my name and applied for new pasport.Now i have new pasport and new id card.In pakistan i married a British National girl.It is arange mariage.Now my wife is in uk and she is completing document for spouse visa.
One more thing i want to tell on my old name pasport i have one student refusal and one visa for egypt which i travaled and use that way to enter uk.and when i changed my name i told them that i never had pasport in past.
with new name pasport i am aplying spouse visa.
My Q is shall i tell British Embacy about my traval to uk even i have no travaling record for uk on my old pasport?Shall i tell them its my second pasport even in pakistan they started now computerised pasport and old pasport and about old pasport there is no record?Shall i tell them all my detail where and when i stayed even they have no record of my stay in uk.I know and i red in this forum that never tell a lie but if i tell them true may be my case will take longer time which i do not want.
Please help me on this mater.i will be thankfull to you

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 pm

I think it is ridicoulous to put on application that your travels were based on the use of fake travel documents.
You seriously need to find a solicitor

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:30 pm

I'm not sure how to tell you, but I can not possibly condon your actions, you have fraudanty enter the UK using someone else identity and lived in the UK for 6 years.
Now you want to try re enter as if you have no pass in the UK and expect honest people on this forum to help you???
I for one say, no! you have no legit reason to enter the UK and asking for help is just out reageous!

brownbonno
Netherlands

Post by brownbonno » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:31 pm

Its sad that you can come on here to tell how much you have abused the system.The government are sometimes not stupid to adopt biometric ID/finger prints to identify people,thank goodness the USA have succeeded in getting it right on that.
I am not sure you need a solicitor,your conscience is your best solicitor in this case.
Remember if you decide tell the truth don't forget to point out your gang masters.
You have not said how you changed the name in your academic certificate,i am sure you went to school in your country.
Knowledge is Power

m000n

Post by m000n » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:30 pm

i think you sould find and consult a solicitor.A solicitor will give you the best advise.My hubby was in the same situation.we are seaking legal help.
god will help u
Last edited by m000n on Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

longlands
Newly Registered

Post by longlands » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:33 pm

I am sorry to say i was here for help but u r thinking about one side.atleast try to understand the reason why i went to uk on fake document.it was my mother and my family because of them i went to uk i applyed for studen visa but they refused and i used fake document to traval to uk.my family is very poor and u cant understand the condition.my mother is deadly sick and we nead lot of money to get medec.doctors are very expensive so i went to uk for beter futur and work and provide money for my family for food and medicine.in uk i never cheat any body evevn i work for chearity and i work as a driver to provide hot meal to old pplz.i alwyss tried help old peaoples even i cut there garden grass and help to clean there homes free of cost .this is because i know what is old parents and what is the dificulties with out the help of other.when i thought i should go back home and come in uk on real papers then i came back and i think i dint do wrong.and one more thing i do not have a gang master.most of the peaople come in uk for beter future because in uk they admire hard working and u can get good money.no body come in uk for just enjoyment.evevry body who come in uk have reason.i am sorry to say but i felt so upset that u peoples only think nagative.atleast u sould think may be this person went to uk may be more neady.
i am sorry again for harsgh wording
God bless u All

m000n

Post by m000n » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:37 pm

Hi Longlands
I have read yours post .i think you sould find and consult a solicitor.A solicitor will give you the best advise.My hubby was in the same situation.we are seaking legal help.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:46 pm

longlands wrote:I am sorry to say i was here for help but u r thinking about one side.
Unfortunately, for whatever reasons you had to come into the UK under false pretenses, these are the very things the Home Office doesn't want so you really can't complain about the reactions you have received so far.

Irregardless of your situation, your only solution would be to seek legal help. I don't believe any of us would be comfortable perpetuating the circumstances of your situation.

longlands
Newly Registered

Post by longlands » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:06 pm

Thamks SYH for advice.God bless u
i will try to get legal help and i will cosult any solicitor about this.

scorpiolady
United Kingdom

Post by scorpiolady » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Issues like this really get to me as my partner applied for a visa to visit UK and was turned down even though we did everything up and above board. It incenses me that people can abuse the system like this and the people who are genuine have to suffer the consequences....i have no sympathy if you get caught...sorry!
Scorpiolady

longlands
Newly Registered

Post by longlands » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Issues like this really get to me as my partner applied for a visa to visit UK and was turned down even though we did everything up and above board. It incenses me that people can abuse the system like this and the people who are genuine have to suffer the consequences....i have no sympathy if you get caught...sorry!

Ok i was wrong and i took wrong step.and now if i am fealing that was wrong and i want to go uk on the right way then what should i do.do i have no right to go to uk and live with my wife.should she live alone.should i get punisment all life?if i am using right way and i am asking for advice you peaople angry on me.how you felt when u were away from urs partner same i am fealing.you think people like me messs up with system then if the peaople like me seeks advice for right way then why not u help?
thanks

[/quote]

m000n

Post by m000n » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:24 pm

longlands wrote:
Ok i was wrong and i took wrong step.and now if i am fealing that was wrong and i want to go uk on the right way then what should i do.do i have no right to go to uk and live with my wife.should she live alone.should i get punisment all life?if i am using right way and i am asking for advice you peaople angry on me.how you felt when u were away from urs partner same i am fealing.you think people like me messs up with system then if the peaople like me seeks advice for right way then why not u help?
thanks
[/quote]
just pray god will help u

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:02 am

Longlands I'm supprised that you find it hard to understand why people have no sympathy with you.

After all you have enter the UK illegally and the only way you can acheive your goal of living in the UK, is to marry some poor UK born Pakistni girl, who has the curse of having a British passport and will now be forced into marriage.
You have no understanding or respect for the British way of life or culture.
I think you should rethink your life and future and forget solicitors.
I wish you God speed for the future.

thirdwave
Member of Standing

Post by thirdwave » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:56 am

Siggi, if the ECOs don`t stop him, then the new English & Life in the Uk tests certainly would. Having said that, I do feel sorry for Pakistani girls who are exploited in such a manner..

longlands
Newly Registered

Post by longlands » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:25 pm

Siggi wrote:Longlands I'm supprised that you find it hard to understand why people have no sympathy with you.

After all you have enter the UK illegally and the only way you can acheive your goal of living in the UK, is to marry some poor UK born Pakistni girl, who has the curse of having a British passport and will now be forced into marriage.
You have no understanding or respect for the British way of life or culture.
I think you should rethink your life and future and forget solicitors.
I wish you God speed for the future.
No body forced her for this marriage,she liked me and i liked her it was her choice this is not a case like forced marriage.i never break any law in uk only living illegel life that what i was there for some reason and i admited that i was wrong and i feal guilty.i respect and admire british way of life,i know i know i did a wrong thing and i can feal the no body like this.and now if i want to start new life then i think i have right to do this.how you know i wil go uk and i will explied the uk law.i know many many more peoples who enter uk on orignal way but they are using bad ways to earn money there.tax benefits fruad is one of it and i m sure u know them too but you are not sayin any thing about them caz may be they are yours friends or any nearest.i am not blaming any one but before pointing on any one think what is going on around you and ask urs self are you trying to stop them or not?i lived in uk illegel i never take any money from uk,i only spent there which i had in my pocket.i want positive thinking advise.look this forum is for bad peoples and good peoles if i am bad then you should try to make me beter and good person but here i m getting fingers pointing on me like i am the bigest crimnal in the world.i am sorry for harsh wording.i respect you all persons.
God bless u all

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:48 pm

longlands wrote: i know i know i did a wrong thing and i can feal the no body like this.and now if i want to start new life then i think i have right to do this.
Look here, why don't you leave it alone. Yes a couple of people are taking some cheap shots now but it really originates from how you started your UK career which is in fraudulent manner.
Ok maybe you want to be legitimate now, good for you, but for most people, they see it as too little too late.
Are there people who fraudulently entered the UK and did far more abuses than you? Sure but at the end of the day, you didn't play fair.

It makes no sense to split hairs about what things you did right when the whole basis of your presence in the uk is premised on a lie.

I hope you can understand that. It is not our job to make you better, because in fact, that would mean we condone your behaviour from the start. I myself am not so rigid with this line of thought but I did tell you anyone who might sympathize would simply be uncomfortably helping you now. You have to accept that and move on.

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:49 pm

If all you'd wanted to do was make a quick buck, wouldn't Dubai or Saudi Arabia been easier especially when there are thousands of Pakistanis working there to support their families back home and you could have gone there legally as well!
or is the UK easier to get into than the middle east?

I think a lot of innocent pakistanis trying to do things the right way to move to the UK will be paying the price because of their compatriots.
Scary news especially when you consider people can enter the UK with more ulterior motives than providing for their parents.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2006_pg7_4

http://nation.com.pk/daily/august-2006/4/index14.php
UK authorities had informed the FIA that 900 UK-visa stickers were stolen from Moscow and reportedly sold in Pakistani black-market.

Eighteen out of 19 cartons containing visa stickers reached Moscow from Britain on May 2006, of them one carton was stolen. British authorities detected that some of the stolen visa stickers were found in Pakistan because reportedly some Pakistani nationals were recently arrested at Heathrow Airport while trying to enter the UK on those visa stickers. Khosa said that the chances of forgery were higher in the old or manual passports, adding that new machine-readable passport were comparatively secured and could not be forged or tampered easily. The FIA also informed the British High Commission in Islamabad about the success it made in the case.