ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation - Tier 1 Ent to Set Lr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

knucks

Variation - Tier 1 Ent to Set Lr

Post by knucks » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Dear Seniors,

I have a couple of queries in relation to my case, please see below the overview, I would really appreciate if you guys can assist me.

Current immigration status:

My ilr on 10 years route is due next month, I will hopefully be varying from Tier 1 Ent to Set LR through PEO as my current application is already pending with ukvi along with my dependents. I am enrolling biometrics tomorrow

1. Pls confirm if it's ok to file Flr M only for my wife & not file any application for my son as I am intending to file his citizenship application once I receive my Ilr.

2. I don't have the right to work so I will be showing last 6 months savings of £62,500 (One dependent) Please confirm if it's ok ? Also advise what happens if we show both i.e salaried income & shortfall from savings, do they ignore the first £16000 ?

3. Please confirm the English language test for wife, I understand it's A1 ?

4. My understanding is if we vary the application then our previous application automatically withdraws. In that case how can I request HO to hold my dependants application if the main applicant is varying his application.

Also, Is it possible that If I vary my application to Set(LR) and vary my dependant application to FLR(M) at same time in August their are chances that they reject my dependant's application as I am not settled person during the process time.