ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed with citizenship form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rabz
Newly Registered

Help needed with citizenship form

Post by Rabz » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 am

Hello,
I am currently applying for British citizenship as spouse of a British National. In the section regarding bio metric information the form is asking for fingerprints last taken. That would be when I applied for ILR and had my bio metrics done. But I have lost the receipt and don't remember the exact date... can i just write the month and year? could this cause a problem? your advice will be most appreciated.. Thank you :)

saka0910
Newly Registered

Re: Help needed with citizenship form

Post by saka0910 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Was your ILR at a PEO?
If it was at PEO then use the issue date on BRP card.

If not then Month and year is fine. But also mention that you are unable to recall exact date.

Rabz
Newly Registered

Post by Rabz » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Thankyou for your reply :) my bio metrics were done at the post office and they do not have any records of the time...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Month and year is fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.