ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mods: can you please tell me why my posts are being deleted

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itsmylife

Mods: can you please tell me why my posts are being deleted

Post by itsmylife » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:29 am

Hello Mods,

I posted a query about my wife's FLRM extension 3 times and they are being deleted each time I post.Can someone please tell me as why they are deleted.

below was my post

Hello All,

My wife visa coming up for renewal in August following two and half years of entry Clarance as spouse of UK settled person. We are just using her employment salary to meet the financial requirements.

However she is on a maternity leave since Dec 2015 till date, but she has been receiving full salary until last month (June) and just statutory pay this month(july).

She is still meeting the financial requirement if all the salary added.

We are a bit confused as to what category she need to select in the FLRM application form under financial requirement.

Can someone please advice.

Thanks in advance

vinny

Re: Mods: can you please tell me why my posts are being dele

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:32 am

They were not being deleted, but they were merged with your related existing topic.
vinny wrote:M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.