ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP FLR Fradulent Rejection!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SanGlen
Newly Registered

HSMP FLR Fradulent Rejection!

Post by SanGlen » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi all,
My HSMP FLR application made in Mumbai got rejected recently for totally baseless claims mentioned in their rejection letter. I had provided proof of current UK address as House tenancy agreement and utility bills and yet they 'found' that I live in a hostel and will not be able to accommodate my wife in that space; she already works in UK under HSMP! The rejection letter mentions that they have 'found' only GBP1000 in my account even after I provided 6 mth bank statements of monies well over that figure. Furthermore they 'believe' that I have not researched UK market well enough even though I qualified for HSMP MBA provision and showed proof of experience and job search in my field. Whats worst is that they have not returned my HSMP letter! Am back in UK completing my studies and attending interviews and NEED URGENT ADVICE on next step; how should I go about with this situation? Thanks.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:20 pm

You should lodge an appeal.

I dread to think what the system is going to be like when ECO's make the HSMP decisions.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

SanGlen
Newly Registered

Thanks Victoria

Post by SanGlen » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:27 pm

Thanks Victoria,
My student visa expires end-Jan; contemplating if I should reapply for HSMP from UK within this period OR apply for Dependent Visa; an appeal at this stage might take time and will it conflict with my new application?

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 pm

Hiya,

You say you are completing your studies. Were you living in a hostel and/or registered for a hostel when you joined your university?

Any reason why you submitted a FLR from Mumbai? FLR is normally submitted in-country.

Did you mention your wife's name in the application as a dependant? If not, how do they know she would be dependant on you?

It is unfortunate your application is rejected... these are just passing thought on reading your post.

Cheers.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:37 pm

yeah gorajim,

same doubt here, can you make FLR(HSMP) applications outside UK......I dont think this can happen....You should have made the same from UK address, which would have been much easier....

Hiro
Newly Registered

Post by Hiro » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:23 pm

You have not explained your case well. Can you please answer the following:

Have you finished your MBA? Do you have the degree certificate?
You say you are on a student visa. Are you studying something else?
Why did you do an out-of-country instead of in-country application?
If you are so convinced its a fraudulent rejection don't you think its worth appealing and winning than having that nasty rejection (no appeal) record stuck permanently on your immigration file?
Did you provide a good cover letter explaining the attached tenancy agreement and bank details?
Does your bank account have large unusual and unexplained deposits?

In my opinion, it would be worth appealing. Even if it takes time, atleast your record and name would have been cleared. Patience is a virtue.
kck9 wrote:yeah gorajim,

same doubt here, can you make FLR(HSMP) applications outside UK......I dont think this can happen....You should have made the same from UK address, which would have been much easier....

SanGlen
Newly Registered

Thanks Hiro

Post by SanGlen » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:58 am

Have completed my MBA SEP 07, got my HSMP MBA Provision basis transcripts and MBA Letter; am in UK basis student visa; had applied out of UK since was going to India anyways and it is less expensive (about GBP200) and faster (8-15 days) in Mumbai. Certainly didnt expect this mess from them; will definitely appeal but also need to get my visa done before end-Jan student visa expiry. Had provided a detailed covering letter providing details of proof as required per section and explanation on conversion rates, etc. Will be making my appeal/application from UK now.

Hiro wrote:You have not explained your case well. Can you please answer the following:

Have you finished your MBA? Do you have the degree certificate?
You say you are on a student visa. Are you studying something else?
Why did you do an out-of-country instead of in-country application?
If you are so convinced its a fraudulent rejection don't you think its worth appealing and winning than having that nasty rejection (no appeal) record stuck permanently on your immigration file?
Did you provide a good cover letter explaining the attached tenancy agreement and bank details?
Does your bank account have large unusual and unexplained deposits?

In my opinion, it would be worth appealing. Even if it takes time, atleast your record and name would have been cleared. Patience is a virtue.
kck9 wrote:yeah gorajim,

kck9
BANNED

Re: Thanks Hiro

Post by kck9 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:31 am

SanGlen wrote:Have completed my MBA SEP 07, got my HSMP MBA Provision basis transcripts and MBA Letter; am in UK basis student visa; had applied out of UK since was going to India anyways and it is less expensive (about GBP200) and faster (8-15 days) in Mumbai. Certainly didnt expect this mess from them; will definitely appeal but also need to get my visa done before end-Jan student visa expiry. Had provided a detailed covering letter providing details of proof as required per section and explanation on conversion rates, etc. Will be making my appeal/application from UK now.
If you have applied from India, according to my understanding I think you need Entry Clearance form which is VAF2......why did you made FLR application.....also I cant understand how did VFS accepted your application.......Surprising!!!!!!!

SanGlen
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks Hiro

Post by SanGlen » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:55 am

Hi kck9,
if you could clarify --> yes, I did apply VAF2 as instructed by them.
kck9 wrote:
SanGlen wrote:Have completed my MBA SEP 07, got my HSMP MBA Provision basis transcripts and MBA Letter; am in UK basis student visa; had applied out of UK since was going to India anyways and it is less expensive (about GBP200) and faster (8-15 days) in Mumbai. Certainly didnt expect this mess from them; will definitely appeal but also need to get my visa done before end-Jan student visa expiry. Had provided a detailed covering letter providing details of proof as required per section and explanation on conversion rates, etc. Will be making my appeal/application from UK now.
If you have applied from India, according to my understanding I think you need Entry Clearance form which is VAF2......why did you made FLR application.....also I cant understand how did VFS accepted your application.......Surprising!!!!!!!