ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tenancy agreement & digital signature

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AK83
Newly Registered

Tenancy agreement & digital signature

Post by AK83 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:16 am

Hi everyone

A quick question regarding the UK Spouse visa application to be made in India. My Tenancy agreement in the UK with my landlord/estate agents was signed digitally using docusign. That means I have an online copy of the same with a docusign reference number on each page with digital signatures of my landlord and the tennants (myself and my flatmate).

When I asked for a permission letter for my spouse, landlord via the estate agents agreed to make an ammendment to the Tenancy agreement itself allowing my spouse to live in the house. This is also done using docusign. Can anyone foresee this to be an issue? I was planning to provide a cover letter explaining the situation.

SoHopeful

Re: Tenancy agreement & digital signature

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:19 pm

When my husband applied for entry clearance in 2013 my employment letter had a digital signature and there were no issues. Perhaps include full details of your letting agent/landlord in the section for additional information on the form and address it in your overall letter.

AK83
Newly Registered

Post by AK83 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:18 pm

I will do. Thanks so much.

rivercam

Post by rivercam » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi

My wife submitted the Tenancy agreement with Docusign and accepted without any issue at PEO.