ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srjafri

Got HSMP

Post by srjafri » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:30 pm

Hi everyone I would like to inform all of you that after a long time I got my HSMP approval.

Unfortunetly i was refused in september due to unsufficient details.

I sent my review application in 15 days after refusal to explain them on which factors i fulfill the requirement of HSMP according there criteria.

and thanks GOD they accept and gave me approval.

thanks to everyone.

wish goodluck to everyone

srjafri

viral
Newly Registered

Post by viral » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:55 pm

Congratulations srjafri !!!

Could you please share on what basis you hsmp was refused in september and how did you manage to convince them next time.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:59 am

well done and best of luck to you. yes please do share with us how they scored you in the first place and how you went about getting your application reviewed. this will really help those who are trying to get their applications reviewed, also how long the review lasted

paki
Newly Registered

Please Answer me

Post by paki » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:33 am

hi
I also send the review on 20th OCTOBOR, well lets see what HO do with me :) . They don’t give me academic as well as my past earning points , as one of my colleague send the same document for past earning and they give him points , on the basis of his application number as well as i made an excel sheet which describe my past earning i request for the point. For academic i send them authentic print out of letters issued by the universities which clearly mention that my university is affiliated and it is recognize and i have 16 years of education.

Well can any body tell me in how many days i will get my answer ?
is this round 5 - 6 weeks ?

Wish me good luck :lol:
Bye all