ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 scholarship problem

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aytaj khalilli
Newly Registered

tier 2 scholarship problem

Post by Aytaj khalilli » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi, I am going to apply for Tier 2 visa from outside UK in next weeks. I have finished the university a month ago, and have been sponsored by government during my studies. As I know, UK government requires the agreement letter from the sponsor confirming that they give me permission to reenter or remain in UK, however due to some legislation problems, I cannot get it. I decided to apply outside uk, not within uk( switching from tier 4 to tier 2) as I though in the second case, they will definitely reject my visa application without the agreement letter. However, the last year, some of my friends who were in the same situation as me got the visa without the letter from outside although they were on scholarship as well. My employer has not asked me anything, even did not ask me if I have been sponsored, and have not asked the document in entry clearance advice within the documents that I have to give when I make my application. However, my visa ( tier 4) in passport is written as Tier 4 general(s) which shows that I have been sponsored. Also, this year some other friends who applied to different company have been asked to provide that letter regardlessly. So, I am worried whether I can get the visa without agreement letter. I would appreciate if someone answers who has experienced this issue sometime and whether or not achieved to get their visa.

Kind regards,
Aytaj Khalilli

Akhawar1122
Newly Registered

Re: tier 2 scholarship problem

Post by Akhawar1122 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi,

I wanted to check if you had an update about this issue? I am in an exactly similar issue and will truly appreciate your advice and help about this. Please let me know.

Thanks,