ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

document Upload- Indian Origin proof

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gre.bm691

document Upload- Indian Origin proof

Post by gre.bm691 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:03 pm

Dear all

I want to apply for the OCI and wondered if someone could help me with the document upload section.

On the portal, what is the Indian Origin Proof document that I need to upload: The cancelled Indian passport (front and last page scan) or the Surrender certificate scan?

Apart from the doubt, I would like someone to help me with the list of documents that I need to submit. will the following suffice?:

-Original and copy of Surrender certificate
-Copy of the cancelled Indian Passport* (first and last page would suffice?).
-Copy of British Passport
-Copy of Naturalization Certificate.*

*These originals are currently with the UK passport office as I have applied for my son's British passport (overseas application).

cfdman

Re: document Upload- Indian Origin proof

Post by cfdman » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:39 pm

gre.bm691 wrote:Dear all

On the portal, what is the Indian Origin Proof document that I need to upload: The cancelled Indian passport (front and last page scan) or the Surrender certificate scan?
Surrender certificate
gre.bm691 wrote:Apart from the doubt, I would like someone to help me with the list of documents that I need to submit. will the following suffice?:

-Original and copy of Surrender certificate - YES
-Copy of the cancelled Indian Passport* (first and last page would suffice?). -Not needed
-Copy of British Passport - Yes
-Copy of Naturalization Certificate.* - U need to submit the original as well