ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approved (April Applicant - Submitted further info)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

afzalasm

HSMP Approved (April Applicant - Submitted further info)

Post by afzalasm » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:28 am

Hello All,

Finally I got my HSMP approved after submitting the additional docs. My ref. no was 01669x.

This board was really good for information purpose. I thank all of you who discussed and answered me here. I will also keep you updated on my EC which I am planning to file on 15th of Nov.

Cheers,
Regards,
Afzal

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:35 am

Congratulations .. And all the best.Could you share u'r application details plzzzzz ?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:52 pm

all the best Afzalasm, all the best to you. and do keep us informed on the EC and also your job search and settling down in the UK

paki
Newly Registered

Please Answer me

Post by paki » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:30 am

HI
Congratulations .. And all the best.Could you share u'r application details plzzzzz ?

WOW !!! that`s Great Finally I got my HSMP approved after submitting the additional docs :D

I also send the review on 20th OCTOBOR, well lets see what HO do with me . They don’t give me academic as well as my past earning points , as one of my colleague send the same document for past earning and they give him points , on the basis of his application number as well as i made an excel sheet which describe my past earning i request for the point. For academic i send them authentic print out of letters issued by the universities which clearly mention that my university is affiliated and it is recognize and i have 16 years of education.

Well can any body tell me in how many days i will get my answer ?
is this round 5 - 6 weeks ?

Wish me good luck
Bye all

alicipherd
Newly Registered

Congratulation Afzal........

Post by alicipherd » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:55 am

Hay.... Congrates yarr.
You were to write me about your approval, since you mention to me for the extra docs I was on my feet to see your approval.

Any way again congrates and dont forget to remain in touch.

Cheers.

Ali