ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Several questions about marriage visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

humongous
Newly Registered

Several questions about marriage visa

Post by humongous » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi,

My husband is British citizens, we married on April 2016. My Visa situation is T5 exchange working Visa and will expired the end of November. Before marriage we only live together since Feb 2016, but our landlord was a second landlord. His annual salary over 18,600 before tax and we do not have kid. I got several questions really not sure and been bothered me for a really long time.

1.Can i extend marriage Visa or I have back to my own country?

2. He start his job in the end of Feb 2016 and we married on April, our joint account applied in the end of April. Do i have to extend the new Visa after every condition enough for 6 months? Or UKVI only care about the length of marriage and His length of job.

3.The first flat we had was a second landlord, the agreement of tenant was just a piece of paper with signature and we had no council tax and electric bill payment because it was included in our rent. We moved to our new flat in the beginning of May. Do I have to submit documents in that period? If we have enough address document for both of us in that period beside electricity and council tex bill, is that gonna help our application or UKVI will start account the date after marriage.

4.The address document, beside electricity bill;telephone bill;bank statement copy;council tax;NHS, do you have other official document suggest we could keep for further application.

5.I have another job offer, they will wait my response until end of this year. Because I am in T5 Visa now, can i still apply without give my current sponsor? Is that gonna effect my current Visa and future Visa?

6.Because he started working on end of Feb, when is the earliest day that I could submit the new Visa? We married on April like I said, do we have to wait until 6 months after marriage or previous leaving evidence account?

7.Because I have UK master degree, do i have to take exam again?

Many adviser said our case does not that complex, but i just want to make sure every detail. Me and my husband worked long time on this opportunity. We will really appreciate for every suggestion you will offer for us.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Several questions about marriage visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:05 am

1. You can switch to FLR(M) spouse visa in the UK.

2. You need 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements to switch to FLR(M). Either of your incomes can be used.

3. Submit what you have since married. Did you live together before marriage?

4. Page 64 of the FLR(M) form lists examples of documents.

5. Your existing visa will be cancelled if you are granted FLR(M). You can notify your sponsor once you have switched or before, up to you.

6. Once you have 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. It is 6 months of evidence NOT 6 months of marriage.

7. No
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

humongous
Newly Registered

Post by humongous » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi,

Thank you so much for your suggestion!!
3.We have been live together since we married. We live together around Jan 2016 and we married on 13rd of April. Do we have to submit the address document since Jan or they more focus on the date we married?

CR001 wrote:1. You can switch to FLR(M) spouse visa in the UK.

2. You need 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements to switch to FLR(M). Either of your incomes can be used.

3. Submit what you have since married. Did you live together before marriage?

4. Page 64 of the FLR(M) form lists examples of documents.

5. Your existing visa will be cancelled if you are granted FLR(M). You can notify your sponsor once you have switched or before, up to you.

6. Once you have 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. It is 6 months of evidence NOT 6 months of marriage.

7. No

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:28 pm

The date of your marriage. There's no requirement for you to have lived together before then.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.