ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM SECT?ON 7,3A help please...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pelinfatih
Newly Registered

FLRM SECTİON 7,3A help please...

Post by pelinfatih » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi everyone

we are applyıng to flrm for my husband ın 2 weeks tıme. I trıed to fill the form myself. but the financial part is so confusing. As I am showing myself as his sponsor. I have indefinite and working for the same employer for more than 3 years now. I got all the documents to prove that I am meeting the requirements. My husband ıs working as a driver, self employed for 4 months. we do not wanna rely on hıs documents because mine are more proper. but we are just goıng to submıt hıs pay slıps and bank statements just as a poof that he is working and living with me on the same address.
on section 7,3 a I filled the boxes according to my income. On page 29 there ıs a box for combıne ıncome. so do I need to leave ıt empty? and under that one, there are 2 more questıons wıth YES NO boxes. do I need to leave them blabk as well? because I am workıng more than 6 months wıth my employer and also mentıoned above that I am meetıng the requırement. shall I leave them empty and go for question 7,4??
Any help appreciated please.
thanks a lot

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: FLRM SECTİON 7,3A help please...

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:02 pm

If you are satifying financial requrement with your own job and can provide last 6 months payslips/bank statement and employer letter then there is no need to confuse Entry clearence officer by sending your husband bank statemnet and invoices etc ..this section is all about how you meet the finacial requiremet whther single income or combine

pelinfatih
Newly Registered

Re: FLRM SECTİON 7,3A help please...

Post by pelinfatih » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:51 am

ILR1980 wrote:If you are satifying financial requrement with your own job and can provide last 6 months payslips/bank statement and employer letter then there is no need to confuse Entry clearence officer by sending your husband bank statemnet and invoices etc ..this section is all about how you meet the finacial requiremet whther single income or combine
Thanks ILR1980'
So on the application form shall I leave tose questions about combine income and at the end of page 29 two questions blank?
And go straight to part 7.4?

For my husband's documents, we want to submit them as a proof of address and we alao explain it on the paper provided.

Thanks