ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shieldguy

Parents Visit Visa

Post by shieldguy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi my parents are applying for visit visa for uk to visit me, there visit visa application got rejected last march 2016 "the reason given is that I was unable to show source of income of my parents so they are concern that they will not go back home after coming to UK"

This time the circumstances are change my father had rented a property and he is getting a rent every month which is equal to £300 per month and money is coming to my parents joint account every month,

I am the sponsor of my parents in this whole trip so do my parents have to show large amount of money for this account which they don't have

I am attaching following documents from my side

1. 3 months bank statements
2. employer letter
3. tenancy contract
4. Employer letter
5. Sponsorship Letter stating that I am responsible to all expenses during there visit

I am attaching following documents from my side
1. Parents join account bank statement for last 5 months showing rent transaction
2. Bank statement of my brother who is unmarried and also living with parents (but not traveling with them)
3. Document of property which from which my parents getting the rent (is it a problem if this property is not own by my parents but me)

Please advice as I really want them to get approval this time

shieldguy

Re: Parents Visit Visa

Post by shieldguy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:39 am

Hello I really appreciate if you guys share your experience and knowledge with me here would be very beneficial for me
thanks in advance