ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online tier 2 dependant extension form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Online tier 2 dependant extension form

Post by mohammadali123 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Hi all
Need a bit if help. Just filling up the online tier2dependant extension form for my wife and kids
I now have an ILR but wife n kids extending an existing tier2 depedant visa which they got when i used to be on tier 2.

Questions below
1. The form asks for my biometric card number...should i put the number from my tier2dependant card ( the card thats been taken by UKBA) or my new ILR biometric card number?

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Re: Online tier 2 dependant extension form

Post by mohammadali123 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Question 2
While filling the health surcharge aplication it now asks if you going to join a main applicant...if i put yes it asks for the expiry of my tier 2 visa ....but I have an ILR....should i just skip this section and not even click that option? If i dont click on it it doesnt open any new windows

Or should i put main aplicant (my visa expiry) 3 years feom now?

Guys any help would be so much appreciated

Thanks

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Dependant tier 2 extension online form

Post by mohammadali123 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi all
Need a bit if help. Just filling up the online tier2dependant extension form for my wife and kids
I now have an ILR but wife n kids extending an existing tier2 depedant visa which they got when i used to be on tier 2.

Questions below
1. The form asks for my biometric card number...should i put the number from my tier2dependant card ( the card thats been taken by UKBA) or my new ILR biometric card numberTop
Question 2
While filling the health surcharge aplication it now asks if you going to join a main applicant...if i put yes it asks for the expiry of my tier 2 visa ....but I have an ILR....should i just skip this section and not even click that option? If i dont click on it it doesnt open any new windows

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Urgent advice please...about Tier 2dependant extension onlin

Post by mohammadali123 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi guys im posting again, sorry
But need advice on below fairly urgent please

Just filling up the online tier2dependant extension form for my wife and kids

Questions below
1. The form asks for my biometric card number...should i put the number from my tier2dependant card ( the card thats been taken by UKBA) or my new ILR biometric card numberTop
Question 2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Online tier 2 dependant extension form

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Please refrain from starting a new topic continuously. When someone is available online who is willing and can provide advice, I am sure they will.

See Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependant - Filling the online form at visa4uk

Post by mohammadali123 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:42 pm

Lol@above

Guys i have a question too
Im filling online form for tier 2 dependant extension for my wife and two kids

Im going to fill up the form for my wife and include the kids in the same...print it off and send it through post....is that the right thing to do?

Also my sons first name is written in the passport in the surname section..the first name is left blank....dont ask why...the moron at the embassy would just want to do this n nothing else

How fussy will UKBA be about that?...All rest is ok ,nothing wrong in the passport, name or spelling or fathers name.previous visa was granted on the older passport whoch i will attach also..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependant - Filling the online form at visa4uk

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:58 pm

I have split your post from the topic you tagged onto below, which is 4 years old, and merged it with your topic you already started a few days ago.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 14494.html

Please refrain from digging up and tagging onto old posts or tagging onto other members posts.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Dependant - Filling the online form at visa4uk

Post by mohammadali123 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi Cr001
Never realised it was that old...it showed up on the few top posts on my opening screen
Thanks for pointing out though.

Hope someone can answer my queries above
Cheers