ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Garda complaint

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGuy_123

Garda complaint

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:17 am

I worked in a public sector company from April 2015 to April 2016 , during this time they harrased me and bullyed me , they also recorded my personal phone and laptop , they also sent people to stalk me and told my neighbours to harras me since April I have got two jobs but they filled both employers against me and jobs ended. Can anyone advise me what to do in this case ..I am here on stamp4
Should I contact Garda and get a complaint registered as this is a criminal matter....

If anybody know someone in similar situation or a good solicitor for this then please advise , there are lots of lawyers on google but if you any good ones then please inform.

noajthan

Re: Garda complaint

Post by noajthan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:48 am

Unfortunate and distressing but hardly an immigration matter.

The Board cannot entertain posting details of law firms.

You will have to follow up with appropriate authorities and community representatives.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.