ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form - Any tax Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uk_boy

AN Form - Any tax Documents

Post by uk_boy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi Gurus,

Am the director a limited company and would be applying for my citizenship next week.

Query - 1) Do I need to provide any tax related documents like Self-Assessment form/Company Accounts etc along with the application. Or, providing just the Tax Reference Number i.e. UTR number is sufficient. Please advise

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Regards...

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: AN Form - Any tax Documents

Post by aliq09 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi ,

Along with AN form , provide the lastest self assessment statement from HMRC . I think thats the only paper you need to attach . Additionally , you can attach any supporting document related to your particular case.
Thanks

Ali

uk_boy

Re: AN Form - Any tax Documents

Post by uk_boy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Hi Aliq,

Thanks for your quick response..

Latest self assessement statement from HMRC, are you referring to SA302 from HMRC.
I dont have one at the moment, I need to request one from HMRC and it may take two weeks for them to issue me one.

IS there any other document that i can send instead of SA302, or is it mandatory to send this document only.

Please advise...

Regards..