ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visa refused .. Feeling helpless :)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RANA-ALI

Family visa refused .. Feeling helpless :)

Post by RANA-ALI » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi,
Please can any one give suggestion.
My sister and her family applied for family
visit visa from pakistan, and it got refused. Based on misinterpretation of CEO or by the look on refusal letter its apparent that CEO didnt wanted to issue visa , because he/she didnt look properly on supporting documents and thier cover letters . They recived visa 3 years back with less paperwork than this time , mostly all arrangments were axactly same as last time . But they found the arrangments not credible and refused visa,
Now as it says on letter that you have no right of appeal and fresh application is more likley to be refuse if ur circumstance are same
We sent compliant explaining all points of refusal and also wrote were its obvious that CEO didnt read the cover letter about funds and who will take responsibility for expense and at what level and ties they have in pakistan.
Ukvi replied to our email by message below
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email of 08th August 2016.
We are unable to assist you with your enquiry as this is regarding visa refusal from overseas.
Please refer to the link below for further assistance
Now what can we do as this was unfair decision and i dont think there is any change of circumstances, email got returned with no option ,
Can any one plz plz suggest any option
Kind regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Family visa refused .. Feeling helpless :)

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:14 pm

What were the exact reasons for refusals?

How long were the family coming to visit?

HO/UKVI are more stringent with visit visas in the last year than the way it was 3 years ago.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:38 am

CR001 wrote:What were the exact reasons for refusals?

How long were the family coming to visit?

HO/UKVI are more stringent with visit visas in the last year than the way it was 3 years ago.
Thanks for your reply
There were few reasons
First CEO was no satisfied that my brother in law have enough funds in his account after expenses to support the trip expense , where as he explained in his cover letter
that flight fare will be funded from thier saving account,
he attached this account statment To prove them that he is getting his
wages paid in this account ,
Also sponsor letter from our side, we wrote our responsibility for accomodation and expense in uk during thier stay in uk,
Document attached were sponsor letter, bank statments , company accounts , income detail , undertaking, utility bills etc
Secondly CEO said Beacuse i have arranged thier accomodation at my brothers house which is not far away from where i live , where i include his landlord permission letter,tenancy agreement , survey report as that house has enough room to accomodate 4 visitors, utility bills ,CEO wrote this arrangment shows that i cannot accomodate them in uk with me ,which he/she dont find credible, but this was exactly the same arrangment that we did before they got thier visas , only reason to accomdate them in other house was beacuse i live with my family and my house has only 2 bedroom it woudnlt be enough to accomodate 4 people , in ukvi point of view
3rd reason was that its meantion that you(my brother in law) seems to be travling with his only dependant family so thier is no much ties back home
4th reason was in my brother in law other account CEO coudnlt find origion of funds whereas he explained his letter about how and where the saving come from in that account
Even though he attached all documnets for rental income, land registry , property documents , detail of provident funds , job letters were attached
About the stay they planned and mention to stay for 4 weeks in uk as thier kids summer holidays finshes end of august (School letters were also attached
What could be the options now ? I know not lot but still
Can i go to my MP , as my complaint email was returned with previous mentioned post,
Is there any other option left
Its scary that CEO Says if u apply again the its more likly that those application will be refuse unless there is any change of circumstances .. Seems like its deadend for further application

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Any one please :(

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 pm

I don't think the MP will get involved for a visit visa. Things are much much more stringent now and looking to get more so. Would you consider visiting them?