ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Refused Set 0 - Paragraph 322(1A), 319E(a), 319E(g)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Muralij19
Newly Registered

ILR Refused Set 0 - Paragraph 322(1A), 319E(a), 319E(g)

Post by Muralij19 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:34 am

Hello Gurus,
Please help me with ILR for my spouse as dependent. I have my ILR already and applied for my spouse ILR separately. It is now rejected on the basis of Paragraph 322(1A), 319E(a), 319E(g). These paragraph is related to counterfit document. I can apply for administrative review within next 10 days. So I have two questions: If I din't apply for administratitive review then what will happen?
2nd Question: Can I reapply ILR after correct documents? It is not mentioned whether I can reapply or not.
in the refusal letter only it is mentioned that on the basis of paragraph 322(1A), 319E(a), 319E(g) your application is rejected.

Regards,
MJ

vinny

Re: ILR Refused Set 0 - Paragraph 322(1A), 319E(a), 319E(g)

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:35 am

What was the submitted false document?

If you do not successfully refute the false document accusations nor win the AR, then a further refusal under 322(2) is likely.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Muralij19
Newly Registered

Post by Muralij19 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:46 pm

vinny wrote:What was the submitted false document?

If you do not successfully refute the false document accusations nor win the AR, then a further refusal under 322(2) is likely.
Hello Vinny,
Thank you for your response. This was LIUK test. I contacted onme of the test prepration company and then spouse got certificate. Now UKBA is saying that the LIUK certificate is fake. I have yet to seek solicitor advice. Please suggest any hope remains?
Regards,
MJ

Muralij19
Newly Registered

Post by Muralij19 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:51 pm

BAD Quality i.e. Counterfit.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Muralij19 wrote:BAD Quality i.e. Counterfit.
So did wife take and pass an official test from official provider?

If document is fraudulent then no amount of appeals will help.
And there is no UKBA anymore.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Muralij19
Newly Registered

Post by Muralij19 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:25 pm

If I am going all way negative, assuming the certificate was counterfit and was provided by other test prep company, then Admin review is not going to help. I yet to seek solicitor advice to put my point forward. Main worry, if prepare again for LIUK test and then can my depndent spouse can re-apply for ILR?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:35 pm

Muralij19 wrote:If I am going all way negative, assuming the certificate was counterfit and was provided by other test prep company, then Admin review is not going to help. I yet to seek solicitor advice to put my point forward. Main worry, if prepare again for LIUK test and then can my depndent spouse can re-apply for ILR?
Was the the certificate obtained fraudulently or not? You seem to be dancing around the question saying it maybe was but not your fault. If it was fraudulent things are pretty serious and ILR may be be on the table, if not, you can fight your corner.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Muralij19 wrote:If I am going all way negative, assuming the certificate was counterfit and was provided by other test prep company, then Admin review is not going to help. I yet to seek solicitor advice to put my point forward. Main worry, if prepare again for LIUK test and then can my depndent spouse can re-apply for ILR?
Your or wife must know what wife did and where that certificate came from. It can't have accidentally fallen into your mailbox uninvited.

If indeed fraudulent you need to understand there are likely to be life-changing consequences.

It won't be as simple as saying "it's fair cop officer" and retaking the test.
That's like robbing a shop and simply offering to buy the goods after having been caught.

What on earth do you think a lawyer can do if the applicant has brazenly cheated the system?!
It appears you have made a very puzzling life choice for the sake of what is essentially a pub quiz.
A person who uses deception (whether successful or not) in seeking leave to enter or remain and is found to have no legal entitlement or protection need to allow them to stay in the UK may be prosecuted under section 24A of the Immigration Act 1971
Ref https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ctober.pdf

Muralij19
Newly Registered

Post by Muralij19 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Agree with you Noajthan, since in rejection letter paragraph 322(1A) is applied so in next ILR for dependent, what can be expected? Rejection with 322(2)/322(2A)? Or shall I put forward the application via solicitor with human rights appeal since we have young son with ILR.

Muralij19
Newly Registered

Post by Muralij19 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Muralij19 wrote:
vinny wrote:What was the submitted false document?

Hello Vinny,
Thank you for your response. This was LIUK test. I contacted onme of the test prepration company and then spouse got certificate. Now UKBA is saying that the LIUK certificate is bad quality. I have yet to seek solicitor advice. Please suggest any hope remains?
Regards,
MJ
What are the options left for my spouse? I am on ILR, our yound son on ILR and now spouse is falling 322(1A) counterfit document. Still last leave to remain is valid for few more months and resident card is returned. Please suggest any way.
Thanks,
MJ

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Muralij19 wrote:Agree with you Noajthan, since in rejection letter paragraph 322(1A) is applied so in next ILR for dependent, what can be expected? Rejection with 322(2)/322(2A)? Or shall I put forward the application via solicitor with human rights appeal since we have young son with ILR.
My understanding is:
The avenue for challenging a refusal of an upgrade application is judicial review.

For example where an applicant has leave to remain as a partner and makes an application for indefinite leave to remain which is refused there is no right of appeal against that refusal.

Ref https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... e_v3_0.pdf

However, it's not my area. You need competent professional advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Did your wife actually sit and WRITE the test? YES or NO

Did you contact someone and they charged you to only produce a certificate? YES or NO (I ask this as I have seen the 'notes' in shop windows offering such service)

Do you realise that once a test is taken at an approved test centre and the certificate issued, the details are uploaded electronically to HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Muralij19
Newly Registered

Post by Muralij19 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:58 am

I am talking to solictor on this so going slow. I'll update soon.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:54 am

Muralij19 wrote:I am talking to solictor on this so going slow. I'll update soon.
If indeed it is a forged document, then a solicitor cannot change anything. The fact your child has ILR may not change much if he is not a British citizen or has lived here for 7 years.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:08 pm

CR001 wrote:Did your wife actually sit and WRITE the test? YES or NO

Did you contact someone and they charged you to only produce a certificate? YES or NO (I ask this as I have seen the 'notes' in shop windows offering such service)

Do you realise that once a test is taken at an approved test centre and the certificate issued, the details are uploaded electronically to HO.
Answer these questions and get an honest opinion free of charge (much better than your paid solicitor) :)
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:42 pm

UKBALoveStory wrote:

Answer these questions and get an honest opinion free of charge (much better than your paid solicitor) :)
I might be going out on a limb here but my money is on deceit.

Muralij19
Newly Registered

Post by Muralij19 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:42 am

Wanderer wrote:
UKBALoveStory wrote:

I might be going out on a limb here but my money is on deceit.
I'll update you shortly. Thank you for your support and comments so far. Please don't close this communication because it might take few days to have an update.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 am

There's no point in updating and then asking for more advice if you're unwilling to answer the questions you've been asked so far. :roll:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Muralij19 wrote:

I'll update you shortly. Thank you for your support and comments so far. Please don't close this communication because it might take few days to have an update.
It won't be closed, but if you see a solicitor and they ask you the same questions, what are you going to answer? Because that is the key to this whole situation. From your earlier description, "I contacted one of the test preparation companies and then spouse got certificate", that's not how it works. Maybe you thought it did? I'm assuming you took a LITUK test?

If she had a counterfeit certificate, then the best scenario is for her to leave the UK and hope that they don't press charges. It is that serious. There is no alternative for her to remain in this country legally with valid leave that I can think of immediately.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:17 pm

can you please provide me any solicitor details as i have another refusal issue

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Purdamit wrote:can you please provide me any solicitor details as i have another refusal issue
Members aren't permitted to post recommendations for legal services on the open forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Casa wrote:
Purdamit wrote:can you please provide me any solicitor details as i have another refusal issue
Members aren't permitted to post recommendations for legal services on the open forum.
i think this forum is to help the one in need right???????????

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Purdamit wrote:
Casa wrote:
i think this forum is to help the one in need right???????????
Yes, but not line some solicitors pocket, based on recommendations from total strangers.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:45 pm

You are right. Rather than having no knowledge on how to deal with refusal its better some times to listen to some solicitors who might guide us in the right direction.
not every case some one might have information about in those scenarios only a solicitor is helpfull

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

In which case perhaps you would like to consult workpermit.com for advice who have provided you with free access to their forum. :|
(Casa, not CR001)