ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temp stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Temp stamp 4

Post by nawab185 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:36 am

Hello Everyone
i have received a letter from inis 4 weeks ago to get temp stamp but since then the local immigration officer was on holidays for 3 weeks they booked my appointment on the 12th of august and when i went there find out he is off to sick now. is there anyway i can obtain my temp stamp faster without waiting for my local Garda/immigration officer?
thanks

one2three

Re: Temp stamp 4

Post by one2three » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:26 pm

I think you can go to dublin and get the stamp, but i am not 100% sure about this...but theres no harm in trying.
I am because we are.

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:01 pm

thanks thats what i was thinking

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:18 pm

one2three wrote:I think you can go to dublin and get the stamp, but i am not 100% sure about this...but theres no harm in trying.
If he is not living in County Dublin he will not be able to receive stamp 4 from Dublin .

The minister usually send a letter directly to the chief immigration officer at your locall area.

No place othere than the specific office the minister send you to, will register you.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 pm

HELLO Obie
i have contacted INIS OFFICE this morning about this situation that I'm waiting more than a month for local immigration officer but he is absent from office since last month. Then INIS have told me that if i go to my local garda station and get A letter stating that the local immigration officer is off from work since last month then we will be able to do it for you.
i went to my local garda station after and they have given me the letter stating the same so lets see how it will go tomorrow.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:49 pm

I am pleased for you. Good to know that the department is exercising some flexibility.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:26 am

No rules and regulations apply in Ireland........... all depend who is dealing with you.......

i have seen people who make PPS while lving in Hostel and i have seen people who are proper renting and living and having issue in getting PPS number....... so on ........

cut long story short

normally this never happen, however INIS and GNIB have power to issue Garda card from Dublin Office........ as GNIB Dublin having senior staff, supervisor and Chef Immigration Officer etc

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:31 am

That is actually correct. I will not dispute your statement Mallick