ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: SS route France Brit/Chinese Family Permit Success stori

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi Noajthan,

Just to clarify, if they reject our FP (for whatever reason) can we travel from.ROI try to UK and first try to seek stamp.on boarder if can't find immigration officers can we apply for residence card in.Uk ?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Hi Noajthan,

Just to clarify, if they reject our FP (for whatever reason) can we travel from.ROI try to UK and first try to seek stamp.on boarder if can't find immigration officers can we apply for residence card in.Uk ?
For stamp at border my understanding is you would need to submit same level of documentation as for FP.
So if your hypothetical FP was hypothetically refused it probably won't go so well at the border.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:04 am

Thanks Noajthan,

We are as a family are a bit stressed with the situation, thus no decision is received but looking into results make us worried,

We have our new Jobs waiting on other side and we are not sure how we will tackle any such situation i.e. if FP is rejected, obviously we cant leave Non-EEA family member behind and continue with work in UK.

Please help us with possible situations in any such scenario,

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Suggestion on FP application, Worried and Anxious !!!!!!

Post by Hamza2013 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:46 am

Hi,

We have applied FP for our parents and we have Jobs to start in UK.

Just to confirm what are our options if FP rejects (we are not hoping this will happen as we think we have fulfilled all requirements, however now we are looking a lot of rejections etc) as we cant leave them in EU state and move to UK to start Jobs. Our main reason to move is redundancies offered in existing Job and new offer received !

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:47 pm

That's brilliant nceeterminator,

So you have 3 FP approved and you will be the best person to ask the documents required, I applied for my parents and I attached numerous documents you can see my post not sure if you can review the list, probably too late now but might give me a bit relief, thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Thanks Noajthan,

We are as a family are a bit stressed with the situation, thus no decision is received but looking into results make us worried,

We have our new Jobs waiting on other side and we are not sure how we will tackle any such situation i.e. if FP is rejected, obviously we cant leave Non-EEA family member behind and continue with work in UK.

Please help us with possible situations in any such scenario,
If FP is refused surely, in the first place, just address the caseworker's concerns (ie 'feedback'); plug the gaps or shortcomings and then reapply.
Sometimes it seems it takes 2 or 3 attempts to be granted a FP.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Re: Suggestion on FP application, Worried and Anxious !!!!!!

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:29 am

Thanks noajthan,

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Re: Suggestion on FP application, Worried and Anxious !!!!!!

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:34 am

Highly appreciate your response,

It meant a lot to us at this critical moment,