ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR AND PR REFUSED, APPEAL DISMISSED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chalie10
Newly Registered

ROR AND PR REFUSED, APPEAL DISMISSED

Post by chalie10 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello everyone, please I really need know if my Ex spouse can write supporting letter to home office regards to my application and residents card that was revoked. after series of contact from my friends to my Ex wife. Explaining my situation to her about what am passing through in the hand of home office. My ex has agree to write a letter to home office explaining her side in divorced between us. So that home office will know that our marriage is genieu and will latter divorce because of misunderstanding. Please can my Ex wife do this. Because am getting frustrated and depressed.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ROR AND PR REFUSED, APPEAL DISMISSED

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Please continue to post in your original thread where you are already being given advice.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1378330
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.