ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required Documents for Tier 2 General Extention...pls help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reflection_ewu
Newly Registered

Required Documents for Tier 2 General Extention...pls help

Post by reflection_ewu » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Dear All respected members,

firstly thanks a lot for you all support and advices. i am going to apply tier 2 gen extension on 26th August by Post, i am here to find some information regarding required Documents for Tier 2 General Extention. i am complete confuse about documents. someone saying this has to submite, someone saying no you dont. i have checked in Home office website and end up with below lists:

1) Passport
2) Old Biometric Residence card
3) Passport size Photo.
4) Do not need Maintenance fund as i am in UK with same sporsor.

Apart from these do i need to submitte any other documents? do i need to submitte new cos cerficate? do i need to submitte payslips?

also can i send my application and wife application in one envelope, or its need to separate post?

please advice me if i am missing anything, i am eagerly waiting for your response, as the time is very close.

Thanks Again

tckraju
United Kingdom

Re: Required Documents for Tier 2 General Extention...pls he

Post by tckraju » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:07 am

do i need to submit new cos certificate?
Not needed, you just need to get the COS number from Sponsor and fill it in the application form.

do i need to submit payslips?
I would suggest you to submit one latest payslip. (not mandatory though, since this will match the salary specified in your COS)

also can i send my application and wife application in one envelope?
Same envelope will do.

Rest all look fine. Good Luck.

The Tier-2 extension will be a piece of cake if you are extending it with the same sponsor. The only requirement is to make sure that you meet the experienced rate for your SOC code.