ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic offence and 10 years Long Residency Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

justforyou
Newly Registered

Traffic offence and 10 years Long Residency Visa

Post by justforyou » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:26 pm

I am planning to apply for indefinite leave to remain visa under 10 year long residency category. I was parked my car in my house street and was not using . I forgot that insurance been run out and one day I got letter from sharif Court for fixed penalty under ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1988 SECTION 144A(1)&(2) amount 150 on 15/03/2016 which I also paid . I also just received Police Disclosure and this fine was mentioned in the report.
Question
Would you please advise what this offence will affect on my 10 year long residency visa
and if I apply what is chance of it .
Thanks

tckraju
United Kingdom

Re: Traffic offence and 10 years Long Residency Visa

Post by tckraju » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 am

As long as you disclose this in your application, this will not affect your ILR application.

(Make sure that you disclose this on your application with the letter you received as an evidence)

Good luck and keep the forum posted how you got on.

justforyou
Newly Registered

Post by justforyou » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:02 am

Hi
Would you please advise what document will be required to submit for 10 years long residency visa
I came in this country in September 2006 on student visa , then got IGS and followed by WPS . after expiry of WPS got tier2 work permit visa for three years . After two years of work permit , I was switched into tier 4 visa to pursue start PhD. I got prestigious university Impact studentship scholarship for four years and which will be expired in May 2017 . I have been eligible for applying 10 years long residency since September 2016
It would be really immense help if you please provide the list of document for this application
With best regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:18 am

justforyou wrote:Hi
Would you please advise what document will be required to submit for 10 years long residency visa
I came in this country in September 2006 on student visa , then got IGS and followed by WPS . after expiry of WPS got tier2 work permit visa for three years . After two years of work permit , I was switched into tier 4 visa to pursue start PhD. I got prestigious university Impact studentship scholarship for four years and which will be expired in May 2017 . I have been eligible for applying 10 years long residency since September 2016
It would be really immense help if you please provide the list of document for this application
With best regards
This thread has the title "Traffic offence and 10 years Long Residency Visa" This doesn't appear to relate to your situation. Please open your own topic and post your question there.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.