ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ceremony letter received

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

happy1982

ceremony letter received

Post by happy1982 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Dear members,
I Applied my naturalisation on 27/04/2016 
received ceremony letter from council but haven't received any letter from home office. But on ceremony invitation letter it says please bring home office letter. How long does it take usually to follow the home office letter?

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: ceremony letter received

Post by ohara » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Mine came the next day. I suggest you contact the council and tell them. You only have a limited time to attend the ceremony.

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:55 pm

A few years ago at this time of year we had a lot of problems with mail going missing because the usual postman was away, I'm hoping that the two letters likely being sent separately and possibly on different days means nothing important has gone missing so far.

happy1982

Post by happy1982 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:47 am

Thanks to almighty Allah (SWA) it has come today. Now waiting to attend ceremony, I applied via JAP scheme, how long does it take to get the passport after the ceremony?