ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current visa validity afte refusal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

majidk
Newly Registered

Current visa validity afte refusal

Post by majidk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:35 am

Hello everyone,

Currently i have 1 year of my entrepreneur visa left and i am thinking to apply for ILR using accelerated route.

What would happen to my current visa which is valid for another year if i get refused?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Current visa validity afte refusal

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:54 am

It remains valid until the expiry date.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sifanaeem

Re: Current visa validity afte refusal

Post by sifanaeem » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:26 pm

When my ILR was refused due to a tax issue in May, I had 17 months left on my Tier 2 G visa.

The CW said I was very lucky as she tried to get my current visa cancelled but the senior CW apparently said that was not necessary.