ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR form sections for qualifying person and wife, family

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cell36
Newly Registered

EEA PR form sections for qualifying person and wife, family

Post by cell36 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am applying for a permanent residency in UK (being EEA National) based on 5 year residency working here in UK.

I was hoping if someone could guide me to some extent with the form as it seems to be QUITE CONFUSING..! Basically I am Irish National living and working for the last 5 years and have a family of 4 kids also, so we are total of 6 people.

Going through the form it seems I have to enter the details of my family in (Section 1 C. Family Members.....) which I have done so and then as I don't have a sponsor I skip straight to sections, 5, 9, 16, 17, 18, 19.

MY CONFUSION:
=============
1 - There is a (Section 2 - Your Sponsor) which I haven't filled as i don't have one. Is itcorrect to NOT fill this as I am applying for myself and my family?

2 - In Section 3 - 3.1: I ticked second option and that tells me to fill sections 5, 9, 16, 17, 18, 19. but in 3.2 it also says to fill section 11, 12, 13 as I have included my family in this application too.
BUT
I am not sure about these sections as the problem is, if I fill these sections for my WIFE and Kids, these sections keep referring to relationship with SPONSOR in section 2 (which I have skipped as I don't have any sponsor) very confusing.. :(

If someone can provide some guidance in this matter for these sections 11, 12, 13, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanking you in advance.
Best wishes.

noajthan

Re: EEA PR form sections for qualifying person and wife, fam

Post by noajthan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:32 am

Suggest skip #2 - as a Union citizen and qp you don't have a sponsor.

Fill in rest as best you can. If you fill in too much cw will ignore it.

Current 'monster' form is not a mandatory legal requirement;
you can use an earlier (simpler) form if you wish.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

yellowcat
Newly Registered

Re: EEA PR form sections for qualifying person and wife, fam

Post by yellowcat » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:19 am

I have the same confusion and filled those sections the same way.

When it comes to 3.2 section, the statements are like this: "I am or have been the spouse..." I have ticked it for my wife (dependant on my application) and wrote her name next to it (because it is her statement, not mine). Then filled section 11, which is supposed to be filled by her, but the application is mine...it's all really confusing.
I wonder if that's ok like that...