ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Sponsor's Job Related Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR (M) Sponsor's Job Related Questions

Post by janinah » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi all,

I need a information on behalf of my colleague. My colleague's wife on FLR (M) spouse visa and she need to apply for extension next month. They have two british children as well. Problem though, my colleague who is the sponsor working for the company for more than 2 years. But 9 months ago he went to unpaid holiday for 2 months. Before going holiday he was working part time...but after coming back from holiday he is working full time and his current annual salary is over £20k. As far i know for flr m application, last six months payslips required...which shows his current annual salary is above requirements. But problem, if consider last 12 months salary, then well below requirements which will also reflect on payslips as "total gross pay to date". Will it be a problem ? What exactly law said ? They are very confused...and worried...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) Sponsor's Job Related Questions

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:02 pm

If he is PAYE employee, he only needs last 6 months payslips and bank statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks... Yes... His paye employee... Thing is say his last 6 months salary 10k, but if you consider last 12 months... Then... May be 15k....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 pm

He ONLY needs last 6 months which will prove his "annual salary"!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.