ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 employee calculation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Tier1 employee calculation

Post by samrattheking » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:29 am

Hi I have entrepreneur visa since 2013. My visa will be ending soon. As I have full fill one full time vacancy and two part employee and one full time employee for two months and one full time employee for 6 months but unfortunately one part time employee holds Eu dependent visa and due to that i think it will be not consider. But I also hire two more employee who worked one emp. for two months and left the job and one for 6 months and still continue as full time so can any one pls. guide me that , the one part time employment which i run employment for 12 months holding british citizenship + one emp. for two months full time (british) + one employee 6 months (Eu) + 12 months part time (ILR) does it all calculate in my company employment ? Or do they just calculate only last 12 months employment? As I have entrepreneur visa since 2013 so just need to know that my one part time employment (12 months) holding ILR does his/her employment consider for claim points or not ?
Pls. share your guidance it will be much more appreciate.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension employment querry Help

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:34 am

samrattheking wrote:Hi I have entrepreneur visa since 2013. My visa will be ending soon. As I have full fill one full time vacancy and two part employee and one full time employee for two months and one full time employee for 6 months but unfortunately one part time employee holds Eu dependent visa and due to that i think it will be not consider. But I also hire two more employee who worked one emp. for two months and left the job and one for 6 months and still continue as full time so can any one pls. guide me that , the one part time employment which i run employment for 12 months holding british citizenship + one emp. for two months full time (british) + one employee 6 months (Eu) + 12 months part time (ILR) does it all calculate in my company employment ? Or do they just calculate only last 12 months employment? As I have entrepreneur visa since 2013 so just need to know that my one part time employment (12 months) holding ILR does his/her employment consider for claim points or not ?
Pls. share your guidance it will be much more appreciate.
Thanks
You need to create 24 months worth of full time employment within the first 3 years for settled workers (EEA citizens or ILR holders only)
It is difficult based on your writing to understand what is going on :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mrchaany

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension has been refused- Help

Post by Mrchaany » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:44 am

Your title is deceive user and trap user attention which is is unacceptable your hacked users attention
Moderator have a glance please
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

samrattheking
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension employment query- Help

Post by samrattheking » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone help me or guide me pls. As I got my entrepreneur visa since 2013.
Q:1 As one of my employee work part time for 12 months and he holds ILR and he left the job so my question is am I able to claim his employment or not ? He was only one part timer at that time and rest employees are working full time.
Q:2 Do I need to create 3120 hours of employment or 24 months full time employment ? As some consultant says I got visa since 2013 so I have to calculate or count 3120 hours of employment. As one of my full time employee works 150 hours per month so do I claim the whole 150 hours or 130 hours ?
Q:3 As one of my employee join on 10th and he worked 110 hours for that month so am I able to claim his/her employment for particular that month ? as some says you can't claim as he had done less than 130 hours for that month so its quite confusing to me as he has 30 hours per week contract and very next month he had done more than 130 hours so don't understand am I able to claim his employment for that month or not?

Can anyone please guide me it is much more appreciate.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur visa extension employment query- Help

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Q:1 As one of my employee work part time for 12 months and he holds ILR and he left the job so my question is am I able to claim his employment or not ? He was only one part timer at that time and rest employees are working full time.
Yes, people with ILR are considered settled in the UK
Q:2 Do I need to create 3120 hours of employment or 24 months full time employment ? As some consultant says I got visa since 2013 so I have to calculate or count 3120 hours of employment. As one of my full time employee works 150 hours per month so do I claim the whole 150 hours or 130 hours ?
A position/job is NOT an employee. You need to create TWO positions which can be completed by one or more employees.
You need 104 weeks of at least 30 hours per week to qualify. However Hours worked beyond 30 hours a week are ignored
Q:3 As one of my employee join on 10th and he worked 110 hours for that month so am I able to claim his/her employment for particular that month ? as some says you can't claim as he had done less than 130 hours for that month so its quite confusing to me as he has 30 hours per week contract and very next month he had done more than 130 hours so don't understand am I able to claim his employment for that month or not?
You can claim only up to 30 hours a week for each position.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice