ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Elderly Dependent Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cuteprettysweetappealing

UK Elderly Dependent Visa

Post by cuteprettysweetappealing » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi Team,

I am british. My parents are in India living with my elder brother. Father is retired from army having pension of Rs 30k appx. I am not helping much financially but mentally and physically i am trying to help them busy when they are in uk atleast. My elder brother who is living with them is not taking care of my parents anymore and my parents are very depressed. My parents came to uk 3-4 time on visit visa and when they are in UK they don't feel depressed but as soon as they go back to India they feel very alone and no one care them. they feel very depressed. There is a case where my mother has overdosed due to depression. Luckily someone was at home to save her. I want my parents to live with me. Please suggest how can i do that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Elderly Dependent Visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Impossible via any UK immigration route. Read through these threads below to understand the high chance of refusal and if you do attempt ito and are refused, it shuts the door to future visit visas too.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 87771.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 0-280.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.