ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Adequate Maintenance UK Spouse Visa Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ConfusedPandaDotCom
Newly Registered

Urgent - Adequate Maintenance UK Spouse Visa Extension

Post by ConfusedPandaDotCom » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:19 am

Apologies in advance!

The hour is late and my heart rate is currently at 129bpm at rest! Any help figuring this out will be greatly appreciated!

My wife is due her extension very soon so I'm double / triple checking that I've got everything in order for our face to face appointment at the premium service office.

Our circumstances changed due to my father's ill health and as a result I applied for carers allowance a while back.

We've got all documents to prove carers allowance being paid and entitlement letters etc. My question is in regards to adequate maintenance!

I'm currently receiving £62.10 in carers allowance and have £9200 in a joint account with my wife and another £1400 in my own account. Will our cash savings be totaled to £10,600?

My parents have written and signed a letter for us to state that we live at their mortgage free owned property rent and bill free and as a result me and my wife don't have any housing costs nor nor do they rely on us financially towards any bills etc.

Am I correct in thinking that our figures are fine? We have proof of our savings in bank statements for the duration requested.

I'm under the impression that our savings will count as £81.53, which when added to the carers allowance makes a sum of £143.63.

We don't have any children (but my wife is due in Jan) so we've got our letters etc and other documents and pics etc to prove our genuine relationship.

Is there any thing we need to be weary of? We've got our 20 week scan coming up.. I'm so stressed out about my wife's visa that it's pushing my heart rate like crazy! (Damn you smart watch)

Many thanks in advance!

p.s. wish us luck!

ConfusedPandaDotCom
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent - Adequate Maintenance UK Spouse Visa Extension

Post by ConfusedPandaDotCom » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:35 am

Apologies for bumping this but really need some help figuring this out :(

vinny

Re: Urgent - Adequate Maintenance UK Spouse Visa Extension

Post by vinny » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:04 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.