ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Settlement for my Children

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MrsAsianeer
Newly Registered

Visa Settlement for my Children

Post by MrsAsianeer » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:33 am

Hi!

I have just recently applied for my Children's UK Settlement visa.
I am just trying to find out if we stand a chance because of the situation.
I am Divorced to a filipino guy and we have 2 children back in our country. He had no financial support or neither in contact with our children.
And now I am married to a british guy and got my british citizenship in 2013.

I have submitted all the necessary supporting documents including the Annulment papers, from the Null and Void Marriage contract, the Complaints, The Decision, and the Finality. Together along with the Affidavit of abandonment, Affidavit of Sole Parental Authority and a Special Power of Attorney.

So in short, I am the one supporting my children with the support of my british husband. And he is willing to support my children in every step of the way, as he treat my children as his own.

In the supporting documents, I made a support letter separately from my husband's letter stating that we both wished for the children join us here in the UK. Accommodations and Schools have been arranged for them. We show evidences of our savings and monthly wages.

Regarding the financial evidences, I only earn less than £1200 a month but my husband earn atleast £2500 a month plus bonuses. On the Appendix 1 form, there is a question on How much does your Sponsor earns monthly after tax. So I have written my wages and my husband's. Not quite sure if its just have to be me, because its me as a mother and my husband are both sponsors.

I am just worried that my children's visa application might be refused because of the situation.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!