ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Silly Billy?!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jade78uk
Newly Registered

Silly Billy?!

Post by Jade78uk » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi Everyone,

I know this is going to sound silly – I’ve applied for my EEA PR – Got confirmation they received it and are dealing with it.

I’ve been working for over 5 years’ full time, started last year as a part time student as well, on top of working. I’ve applied as a skilled worker.
I have my mortgage, friend’s, cars, the whole lot here, and I’m worried if refused.

Here’s the bit that weird:
Don’t know where I stand I feel insecure and slight at risk, almost like I “does it matter if eventually I have to leave”.

Government has just "left" us not letting us know where we stand, everyone knows about us, and talk about us, but not talking to us.

Anyone feeling the same???

LilyLalilu

Re: Silly Billy?!

Post by LilyLalilu » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:31 pm

No need to be worried; if you have worked here for 5 years+ and sent proof of this they cannot legally refuse you a DCPR, if they do just appeal.
I have stopped listening to this whole Brexit talk, it just annoys me - more worried about the economy to be honest than my status here. I like living in the UK and have built a life here but if they ever did not want me, I'd just move us to another nice country (with better weather too :lol:)
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.