ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Task Force Checkpoint

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uaxyz007
Newly Registered

Immigration Task Force Checkpoint

Post by uaxyz007 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Does anyone know where task force officers conduct checkpoints (in London). My visa has expired and I'm unable to return for personal reasons. However, I would like to move around the city without encountering the immigration task force.

I know this sounds illegal, but I can't think of a better way to avoid being returend to my country at the moment. Please try not to judge me and help if you can as you would'nt want to be in my situation.

Thanks in advance for those who care to help with tips.

Regards

noajthan

Re: Immigration Task Force Checkpoint

Post by noajthan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:04 pm

For obvious reasons noone knows.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Highly_Skilled

Re: Immigration Task Force Checkpoint

Post by Highly_Skilled » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:02 pm

uaxyz007 wrote:Does anyone know where task force officers conduct checkpoints (in London). My visa has expired and I'm unable to return for personal reasons. However, I would like to move around the city without encountering the immigration task force.

I know this sounds illegal, but I can't think of a better way to avoid being returend to my country at the moment. Please try not to judge me and help if you can as you would'nt want to be in my situation.

Thanks in advance for those who care to help with tips.

Regards
It sounds illegally because IT IS illegal.

If you can't return to your country for whatever reason you should make the appropriate application or LTR Outside the Rules or make a claim for Asylum.

You won't be able to stay under the radar forever and Immigration will catch up with you sooner or later.

Save yourself the problems and contact Immigration for advice. No-one on this forum will help you to stay in the country illegally!