ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is P60 accepted by Home Office as A Tax Document!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Is P60 accepted by Home Office as A Tax Document!

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:27 pm

Hello everyone!

I have recently been refused HSMP by HO saying that my 2nd form of evidence ( i.e P60 as UK TAX DOCument ) for previous earning is not corroborating/in support of my 1st form of evidence that is my 12months Payslips. if p60 is not accepted then wht is ??

help

grant

gordon

Re: Is P60 accepted by Home Office as A Tax Document!

Post by gordon » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:01 pm

It is accepted as a tax document, but if it doesn't explicitly confirm that you earned x amount over your claimed earnings period, then you'll have to provide something else (bank statements or employer letter) to corroborate earnings over said period. It's only sufficient as corroboration of gross earnings, as indicated on your payslips, if your claimed earnings period corresponds exactly to the tax year. AG
Hsmp-grant wrote:I have recently been refused HSMP by HO saying that my 2nd form of evidence ( i.e P60 as UK TAX DOCument ) for previous earning is not corroborating/in support of my 1st form of evidence that is my 12months Payslips. if p60 is not accepted then wht is ??

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 pm

Thanks for the quick reply gordon!

Do you think is there any point in applying for the review of my HSMP application under the present senario? or should i rather apply on Fresh application with either letter from the employer stating the salary for that 12months or with 12months bank statements. if i apply with the letter from the employer as a 2nd proof of evidence, should i ask them to write the monthly break down for the whole years salary or even if they write the gross amount earned during the 12months period claimed will be alright. which would be the better option employers letter or bank statements.

plz advise

regards

g

satsri

Post by satsri » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:03 pm

If you had provided only 2 pieces of evidence i.e Sal+P60 and your P60 is not covered for the your claimed salary period then i dont really see much scope for review....
Instead, You can file a Fresh application with 3 evidences Sal+P60+BankStatement/Letter......Just to make sure write the reason for 3rd evidence as reason for exceptional evidence that your P60 Doesnt cover the the claimed period etc...