ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR application enquiries

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sgohel
Newly Registered

EEA PR application enquiries

Post by Sgohel » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello,
I already have a EEA PR and I have applied for EEA PR for my parents as a 'dependent family member', the home office received application on 28 April 2016 and I received the caseid numbers in 31 may 2016. The issue is next month 28 october, 6 months will be over hence I am bit anxious and worried if the home office will get back to me within 6 months deadline.

Please can someone advise the contact details, email, fax and telephone number of the home office which deals with EEA PR application. Also if someone can advise how do i put pressure if they do not get back to me with the decision in 6 months.

Thank you

Noetic
Member of Standing

Re: EEA PR APPLICATION ENQUIRIES

Post by Noetic » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Your MP seems to be the usual way of getting answers out of the home office for applications taking longer than 6 months.

noajthan

Re: EEA PR APPLICATION ENQUIRIES

Post by noajthan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Sgohel wrote:Hello,
I already have a EEA PR and I have applied for EEA PR for my parents as a 'dependent family member', the home office received application on 28 April 2016 and I received the caseid numbers in 31 may 2016. The issue is next month 28 october, 6 months will be over hence I am bit anxious and worried if the home office will get back to me within 6 months deadline.

Please can someone advise the contact details, email, fax and telephone number of the home office which deals with EEA PR application. Also if someone can advise how do i put pressure if they do not get back to me with the decision in 6 months.

Thank you
HO frequently manages to miss the so-called 6 months target.
This target or OLA/SLA is not prescribed in EU law and there's very little you can do.

if you can find a sympathetic MP who's back early from summer holidays you could try enlisting their help.
Otherwise sit tight and tough it out.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Sgohel
Newly Registered

Re: EEA PR application enquiries

Post by Sgohel » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:46 am

Thanks, will hiring a solicitor help and also if anyone knows the address,fax number of the home office so that letters can be sent. One of my friend had housing issue and the MP did not help - the MP just gave a conventional advise to contact a lawyer.