ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr fp brittish child and partner 10 year route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AHMAD786

flr fp brittish child and partner 10 year route

Post by AHMAD786 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Application posted ; 12 of aug 2016
acknowledgement/ECHR Lettter: 29/08/16
Biometric Letter received; still waiting

hi and salaam to everyone in here.i hope someone can help me out in this .
i am applied to base of brittish and and britiish wife on 10 year route .
document submited with application:
son orignal birth certificate
son orignal brittish passport
son letter from nhs
mine orignal valid passport
and 22months living togather prove with my partner such as joint bank statement bill n gp etc
and partner orignal passport

im just overthing what gunna happen with my application if someone can tell me i still no rec my biometric letter wen i will receive biometric and will i b able to get visa granted thnks alot

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Re: flr fp brittish child and partner 10 year route

Post by mairyk10 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:57 pm

its too early to say anything... bepatient and wait

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:22 pm

mairyk10 wrote:its too early to say anything... bepatient and wait
i am just woried about biomatric no rec it yet

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:30 pm

You mention 'your wife' and then say that you've been living with your 'partner' for 22 months. Have you applied as an unmarried partner or a spouse?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:46 pm

Casa wrote:You mention 'your wife' and then say that you've been living with your 'partner' for 22 months. Have you applied as an unmarried partner or a spouse?
YH UN MARRIED PARTNER MY WIFE GOT ILR N SHE HAS PAKISTANTI PASSPORT

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:50 pm

The application may not be accepted as you require 24 months of co-habitation in a relationship akin to marriage.

As you are unmarried, the Home Office may also require you to take a DNA test as evidence of paternity.

If as you say your wife has ILR and a Pakistani passport why have you written "i am applied to base of brittish and and britiish wife" :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Casa wrote:The application may not be accepted as you require 24 months of co-habitation in a relationship akin to marriage.

As you are unmarried, the Home Office may also require you to take a DNA test as evidence of paternity.
I HAVE ATTCHED MY WIFE PREGNANCY BOOK PAGES AND I HAVE ATTACHED MY SON BRITTISH PASSPORT MY SURNAME ON IN AND MY WIFE IS SAME COUNTRY IS ME PAKISTAN

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Casa wrote:The application may not be accepted as you require 24 months of co-habitation in a relationship akin to marriage.

If as you say your wife has ILR and a Pakistani passport why have you written "i am applied to base of brittish and and britiish wife" :?
See my edited post quoted above.
(Casa, not CR001)

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Casa wrote:

See my edited post quoted above.
THNKS FOR UR REPLY I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR ME ITS INLY 2 MONTHS LEFT FOR TO B 24 MONTHS TOGATHER I WILL SEND 2 MONTHS TOGATHER PROVE LATER ON WEN TIME COMES N MY SLOICITER SAID TO ME U DONT NEED DNA WEN U HAVE HOSPITAL PREGNANCE BOOK WER BOTH PARENTS NAME ON IT

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Please stop writing in CAPITALS, it is very difficult to read and is the same as SHOUTING.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:14 pm

CR001 wrote:Please stop writing in CAPITALS, it is very difficult to read and is the same as SHOUTING.
aw sorry i didnt notice i was typing caps lock on

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Your solicitor may be over-optimistic. A pregnancy book doesn't prove paternity and neither does your name on the birth certificate.

Why didn't you wait to complete the 24 month period for co-habitation required at the time of application for an unmarried partner?

Do you have legal residence?
(Casa, not CR001)

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:59 am

Casa wrote:Your solicitor may be over-optimistic. A pregnancy book doesn't prove paternity and neither does your name on the birth certificate.

Why didn't you wait to complete the 24 month period for co-habitation required at the time of application for an unmarried partner?

Do you have legal residence?
no im overstayed for 9 years

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:53 pm

In which case as you both appear to be from Pakistan, the Home Office may take the view that you could return there as a family. The fact that you have a child here with British nationality doesn't secure your residence. Even more so as your Unmarried Partner visa is likely to be rejected as invalid due to not meeting the mandatory 24 month co-habitation period. This needs to have been reached on the date you submitted your application.

'Anchor baby' applications are being increasingly refused.
(Casa, not CR001)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Casa wrote:If as you say your wife has ILR and a Pakistani passport why have you written "i am applied to base of brittish and and britiish wife" :?
This may indicate a 'wife in Britain' rather than a wife who is actually British.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:57 pm

noajthan wrote:
Casa wrote:If as you say your wife has ILR and a Pakistani passport why have you written "i am applied to base of brittish and and britiish wife" :?
This may indicate a 'wife in Britain' rather than a wife who is actually British.
I've never been very adept at solving puzzles. :?
(Casa, not CR001)

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:51 am

Casa wrote:In which case as you both appear to be from Pakistan, the Home Office may take the view that you could return there as a family. The fact that you have a child here with British nationality doesn't secure your residence. Even more so as your Unmarried Partner visa is likely to be rejected as invalid due to not meeting the mandatory 24 month co-habitation period. This needs to have been reached on the date you submitted your application.

'Anchor baby' applications are being increasingly refused.
but my wife cant go pakistan because she got ilr on base off domestic voilence on ex marriage and she never been in pakistan sice she got the ilr

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Are you saying that your partner is at risk of violence from her ex-husband in Pakistan ?
(Casa, not CR001)

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:55 am

Casa wrote:Are you saying that your partner is at risk of violence from her ex-husband in Pakistan ?
yh thats wat i mean ! and ex husband is brittish guy he is also from uk but hes got family back home