ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upcoming appointment in Birmigham

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

googleit

Upcoming appointment in Birmigham

Post by googleit » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi,

I have booked a premium service appoitment at Solihull for LR , got confirmation email, but today I received a reminder email that you have an upcoming appointment at Sheffield. (data and time is correct but location is different). When I sign in to appointment bookings it shows same Birmingham centre

Anyone got any idea ?

Thanks

martinstroke

Re: Upcoming appointment in Birmigham

Post by martinstroke » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:52 pm

I would probably ring them up and let them know just so that it can be corrected and you are not turned away on the date of your appointment should you turn up at the wrong place.

thanks and hope this helps

googleit

Post by googleit » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:58 pm

martinstroke wrote:I would probably ring them up and let them know just so that it can be corrected and you are not turned away on the date of your appointment should you turn up at the wrong place.

thanks and hope this helps

Thanks for your reply, is there any contact no where I could trying them as I'm trying to contact on HO no but it is automated and gives website link

Many thanks

innovation2000

Post by innovation2000 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:27 am

Hello
Try to ring on below number and your call will be connected to customer advisor and hopefully your enquiry will be resolved.

0300 123 2241(UKVI helpline)
Regards