ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IT Sales / mktg jobs

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

banktek
Newly Registered

IT Sales / mktg jobs

Post by banktek » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:13 am

Hi folks,

Wanted to check about the current job market in London as far as IT sales and mktg jobs are concerned , especially financial sw sales ?

Have the option of arriving in London in November this year or January next year. I guess December must be bad due to the holiday season? I do hope things are better in January?

Look forward to any useful feedback. Thanks in advance guys!!

Regds,
Banktek
Last edited by banktek on Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:10 pm

After Banking comes Sales jobs, they are plenty. And if you combine Finance with sales then it's like perfect marriage. I see plenty of jobs in IT sales as well. In my company itself there are more sellers than software developers.
So be hopeful..

cheers
Ajay

banktek
Newly Registered

Thanks Ajay

Post by banktek » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:59 pm

Thanks very much for your response Ajay! Really appreciate it.

I suppose it is difficult to get an offer without being in the UK, right? Also, does the holiday season end by Feb?

Look forward to your response.

Regds,
Banktekl

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:28 pm

Well it's impossible almost. But there are some cases where guys got job without being in UK.
I think by the 2nd week of January all should be normal as far as job market is concerned..

crisptalk
Newly Registered

What could be the pay

Post by crisptalk » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:00 pm

Hi
I understand from your words that there seem to be plenty of jobs for IT sales. Can i know what would be the pay scale for a typical sales job in IT and sales job in Construction/realestate?

Thanks

Sri Kumar

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:57 pm

gulgon

Post by gulgon » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:08 am

IT sales and marketing is hot nowadays. if it is pure sales, salary will start 20-25 basic plus commissions so 30-40 ote. Also one note:

Here title of business development executive/manager is quite affiliated with sales related jobs.

I applied to online marketing positions (pay per click/affiliate marketing) and I have had like 5 interviews in two weeks, and will have 3 this week. expecting to get an offer in the next 2 weeks.