ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP - no acknowledgement yet

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zaynab79
United Kingdom

JCAP - no acknowledgement yet

Post by zaynab79 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:15 pm

I submitted my daughter mn1 and passport application via NCS sutton council. I was given tracking number and the documents have been delivered on 14 sept.
I have not yet received any acknowledgement from home office and no fees has not been deducted. How long does it take usually ? From the timelines it seems fees get deducted soon after application submission but it's been 4 days now. I still await acknowledgement email.

WR1

Re: JCAP - no acknowledgement yet

Post by WR1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:24 pm

Its way too early yet, only been four days.

Mine tuck over two weeks.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided